Friday, January 28, 2011

I Was Born and Then - I Truly Lived



Well here's what my mom thinks sounds like a love song from the 70's that you'd sing on the beach! (haha like the retro touch i added to the end? =D) lol ...I kinda like it that way ^_^

So something made me think the other day about a writing assignment I was given once. We were to write a page that started out "I was born and then..."
The thought came to mind I was born but I was also born AGAIN! So I thought it would be a neat quote to post on my msn, something like, "I was born and then I was born again. It wasn't until then that I truly lived."
Then, since I had already been talking to someone about writing songs I thought, hey that could be a cool song somehow! So I played with it and here's what I came up with.
Hope you enjoy it! I actually am kinda hooked on it lol it's "easy listening" :p

Thank God that I've been born again and He's blessed me with this new life filled with well, fulfillment! Whereas my old life was boring and pretty hopeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment